Aboriginal Art Authentic – Riverside Dreaming Mask
For use by ages 13 and older only
- Two layers of soft 95% polyester / 5% spandex fabric with sublimation print on the outside layer
- Non-medical face masks help you express yourself even when you can't show your face
- 7.25″ x 4.6″ / 18.5 x 11.5 cm with over-ear elastic straps for a snug fit over mouth and nose. Each ear strap is 7″ / 17.70cm (the largest size available on Redbubble)
- Wash after each use
- Should not be used by or placed on anyone who has trouble breathing or who is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance, including children under age 3
Wearing a face mask checklist:
- Wash or sanitize your hands before and after putting on and taking off your mask.
- Place your mask over your mouth and nose.
- Tie it behind your head or use ear loops and make sure it’s snug.
- Don’t touch your mask while wearing it.
- If you accidentally touch your mask, wash or sanitize your hands.
- If your mask becomes wet or dirty, switch to a clean one. Put the used mask in a sealable bag until you can wash it.
- Remove the mask by untying it or lifting off the ear loops without touching the front of the mask or your face.
- Wash your hands immediately after removing your mask.
- Regularly wash your mask with soap and water by hand or in the washing machine. It’s fine to launder it with other clothes.