Cambridge Mask Company Basic N95 Washable Anti Pollution Respirator with Adjustable Straps
|Size||XL: 175x220mm, 90+kg (Adult)|
|Brand||Cambridge Mask Co|
The Cambridge Mask uses military grade filtration technology to filter out over 95% of particulate pollution as well as bacteria and viruses in a fashion friendly mask suitable for the whole family. This is the British Pollution Solution. Independently Tested The filters used in Cambridge Mask meet the N95 standard. The masks use a triple-layer filter system which will protect from a range of airborne contaminants. What does the Cambridge Mask filter? Over 95% of Particulate Matter (PM) including PM10, PM2.5 and PM0.3.
These are the sort of particles you find in coal dust from power stations, diesel exhaust fumes, factory emissions and from construction works. Over 95% of harmful pathogens such as viruses and bacteria. Other airborne irritants or allergens such as Dust, mould spores, some odours, pet allergens and pollen.
Who is the Cambridge Mask for? Anyone exposed to urban environments with high air pollution levels. Asthmatics and allergy sufferers including Hay Fever. Hobbyists and DIY such as woodworking and sanding. Anyone travelling to regions known for poor air quality such as China and India. Anyone seeking protection for airborne irritants such as Dust and mould.
- New Lab tested filtration technology filters over 95% of pollution, gases, and bacteria and viruses up to 90 hours of use.
- Trusted by people at risk of respiratory diseases, living in or travelling to areas with high air pollution levels
- Protection against odours, all PM; PM2.5, PM0.3, pollen, smoke and pathogens such as viruses and bacteria.
- The world’s most trusted anti pollution mask, perfect for travel, especially to China or India
- Presented in a frustration free ziplock bag for reuse, fashion friendly designs available in 5 sizes suitable for the whole family!
The mask served its function at a great value. It protects against pollen and dust. A must-have when travelling to countries with serious air pollution issues.